I’ve a giant hassle with my undertaking I can not perceive and clear up after I want so as to add MSAL library.
Once I construct and launch the undertaking every part is okay. However after I add
pod 'MSAL' in Podfile, run
pod set up and construct once more, 2 errors seem.
‘IdentityCore_Internal.h’ file not discovered
CompileSwiftSources regular arm64 com.apple.xcode.instruments.swift.compiler
(in goal ‘lottie-ios’ from undertaking ‘Pods’)
Command CompileSwiftSources failed with a nonzero exit code
I’ve these errors earlier than or after updating settings in accordance Xcode, i.e. by altering ios deployment goal from 11.0 to 12.0.
Nevertheless, after I set up each pattern initiatives https://github.com/Azure-Samples/ms-identity-mobile-apple-swift-objc and https://github.com/Azure-Samples/active-directory-b2c-ios-swift-native-msal in the identical situations, every part is okay, even after updating with swift 5 and ios deployment goal.
So what’s the downside, and the way can I clear up it?
I attempt every part from web (clear pod, take away DerivedData, work with Xcode 13.0…) however nothing work.
My settings : Xcode 13.3.1, macOs 12.3.1
right here the podfile:
platform :ios, '11.0' use_frameworks! # ignore all warnings from all pods inhibit_all_warnings! goal '***************' do # Pods for fdj-retours-terrains pod 'Alamofire', '~> 5.2' pod 'Charts', '~> 3.3' pod 'Firebase/Crashlytics' pod 'lottie-ios' pod 'MSAL' goal '***************Checks' do inherit! :search_paths # Pods for testing finish finish post_install do | installer | installer.pods_project.targets.every do |goal| goal.build_configurations.every do |config| config.build_settings['IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET'] = "11.0" config.build_settings['EXPANDED_CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY'] = "" config.build_settings['CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED'] = "NO" config.build_settings['CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED'] = "NO" config.build_settings['EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]'] = 'arm64' config.build_settings['EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=watchsimulator*]'] = 'arm64' config.build_settings['EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=appletvsimulator*]'] = 'arm64' finish finish finish